Last Updated on
A slender, smart figure is a guarantee of health, good mood, attractiveness and self-confidence. That’s why it’s always necessary to look good. But what if there is no time for training in the gym? Doing at home!
A sculpted figure is a symbol of health, good mood, sophistication, and self-confidence. That’s why it’s always necessary to keep your body in good shape. But what if there is no time for training in the gym? Do at home!
Yes, getting yourself in great shape without leaving home is entirely possible! This is especially fitness beginners, who do nots yet need the heavier and more complicated equipment seen at gyms.
We’re here to help you to understand all the nuances of training (christian guzman net worth) at home and give you simple directions for building serious muscle mass.
How to Build Muscle Mass at Home
For the fastest track to gaining muscle mass at home, you need to master several important rules:
- Regular workouts
Regular does not mean overwhelming and nonstop. Three training sessions a week for 40-50 minutes is the best option for both beginners and “seasoned” athletes. Remember, it takes a week for a muscle to fully recover, so let seven days pass between the first and second training of any muscle group.
- Healthy Eating
You cannot build muscle without a proper diet. It is necessary to provide the body with energy in the form of steve cook protein, carbohydrates, and fats. These are the building blocks for your budding muscles,
It is recommended that you take 1.8-2.3 grams of protein per day for every kilogram you weigh. Healthy sources rich in protein include eggs, cottage cheese, lean meat, poultry, fish, cereals, nuts, beans, mushrooms.
If you find yourself unable to eat your daily recommended amount of protein consider adding a whey small protein shaker.
In a dream, the body is restored, which is why a full rest is an important part of the mass gain program, like nutrition and yoga for beginners. At the same time, the duration of the athlete’s sleep should not be less than 8 hours, the recommended rate is 9-11 hours.
To ensure that your body has a healthy sleep, you must go to bed at the same time, rest on an empty stomach, do not sleep before going to sleep.
- Adaptation to new conditions
The ability of the organism to adapt to the changed conditions can adversely affect the progress of the athlete. That’s why the program of training guzman fitness instagram at home should be made taking into account the habituation of muscles to the level of stress.
To work with the weight you need to purchase a bar, dumbbells, pancakes of different weights. You can also install a horizontal bar at home, buy or make weights for legs and hands and stuff an old backpack with small protein shaker, such as sand. In the rest, only comfortable, “breathing” clothing and a bottle for water will be needed.
The Training Program for Building Muscle at Home
Each training should begin with a 15-minute warm-up, which will prepare the muscles for hard work and further growth. The warm-up should warm up the muscles, increase the blood supply to the muscles, “disperse” the pulse and reduce the risk of injury. In this case, unlike the basic steve cook training program, warm-up does not involve working on a specific group of muscles – it should prepare the entire body.
Day one: working out deltas, chest, back, biceps and triceps
Push-ups from the floor elbows look outward 3×15
- The emphasis is lying, hands at a distance slightly wider than shoulders, fingers of the palms facing each other.
- At the inspiration, the chest goes down, the elbows look strictly outward.
- On exhalation, the effort of the pectoral muscles to return to their original position, stay at the upper point for 1 second and repeat.
Push-ups, elbows in 3×15 (triceps)
- In the starting position, fingers are pointing forward, elbows are kept close to the sides.
- Bring the chest down toward the floor, keep elbows adjacent to body. Inhale.
- Lift chest, exhale, pause 1 second. Repeat.Narrow grip pull-up 4×10
- Hang on the pull-up bar, hands shoulder width. Look forward, point chest forward, inhale.
- Exhale, as you pull your chest up to the crossbar using your hands. Legs should remain stationary.
- Hold 1 second in the upper position, slowly descend back to starting position.Dumbbell curls 3×15 each hand
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand. Inhale.
- Exhale as you bend your elbow and raise your forearm upward until the dumbbell is near your chest.
- Inhale again as you lower your hand to the starting position. Do assigned reps, then repeat with the opposite hand. Completed reps on each hand constitute one set.
- Two arm tricep extension 3×15
- Sit on a chair with back support. Take a dumbbell in both hands, palms facing up and fingers pointed toward you. Raise dumbbell your head. Arms should now be perpendicular to your shoulders.
- On exhalation, bend arms at the elbow until the dumbbell is behind your head. Only your forearms should be moving.
- On inhalation, raise the dumbbell back up above your head..
- Day two: press, lumbar musclesFloor Raise 3×30
- Lay on the floor, hands alongside the body, legs bent, feet on the floor.
- Take a breath and hold it. Raise your head and shoulders off the floor, then your torso. At the top, take a small pause with maximum tension in the abdominal region.
- On exhalation, the torso descends and the muscles relax.
Lateral twists 3×20
- Lie down, legs bent at an angle of about 60˚.
- Raise your the left shoulder to try and touch your right knee. Vice versa.
Heels to Heaven 3×15
- Lying on the floor, hands are located along your body
- Raise your legs to be perpendicular to the floor, then stretch legs upward as you thrust your pelvis up.
- Repeat.Day Three: Glutes muscles, legsClassic sit-ups 4×20
- Lay with your back to the floor. Keep legs shoulder width, bent at knee with feet on the ground.
- With your arms crossed, sit up by contracting your core. Exhale. Pause at the top.
- Slowly lower yourself back down. Repeat. Deadlift 3×20
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold one dumbbell in each hand or one barbell, at thigh level.
- Keeping your back straight, slowly bend your knees to lower the weight(s) to your ankles.
- Pause, then with your back still straight lift the weight(s) upward until they return to thigh level.
Leg Climb 4×15
- Lay on your back with one leg in the air and one at a 45 degree angle. .
- Inhale, and use hands to slowly climb your leg and reach your toes. Pause at the upper point for a second.
- On exhalation, slowly climb back down your leg and return to the starting position.
- Switch legs after completion of assigned number of reps. Both legs is one set.
Superman Plank 3×30 sec.
- Lie on your belly with your hands stretched forward, palms facing down, and legs straightened
- At the same time, raise both your arms and legs up off the floor, keeping the core and pelvis tight.
- Hold this ‘U’ position for 30 seconds.
The above program is just one of countless exercise combos you can do at home to gain tremendous muscle mass. Perhaps you can find more in-home strength training work outs else where, or even design your own!